13 April, 2010

i.klee

Imke klee of the blog a view to has her website up and running and it is filled with gorgeous shots that she has taken and styled for Trend Union, Paris where she assists the iconic Li Edelkoort.  Admittedly, I used to sort of view trend forecasting with a bit of suspicion. It all seemed a bit arbitrary to me. How can someone predict what will be in style 2 seasons from now? But then I had the immense privilege of actually hearing Li speak a few years back at a Trend Union in NY and she totally changed my mind. She is unbelievably inspirational and has a way of painting a bigger picture of the world at large and how fashion and art relate to it. Anyway...... I've always loved Imke's blog and now I understand why!

Her site also features work from different collaborations including an amazing set of shots of pigeons- which she manages to make look like glorious creatures! Here are a few more favorites...

2 comments: