We're still here (though you'd never know it from visiting here : ) Summer has kicked into full gear and we've been doing a bit of traveling. First was a trip to California to visit friends and family a few weeks ago. We were home for a quick minute before heading out again for a quick NE adventure while Andrew was away on his annual backpacking trip.
Here are a few (or more) pics from the SF trip...
1. a new view..
2. I met most of these ladies 11 years ago when we all worked together just after college in SF. We've all gone on to do different things, some have gotten married and a few of us have kids.. but we still count each other as dear friends.
3. This is Esther, my friend Mara's daughter. She is just a few months older than Veda and it was so fun to finally get them together.
4. Having a kid is one thing, but when your friends start having views like this, you know you're a grown up!
5. playground, SF style
6. Proud mama and papa to be
7. baby shower crafting- origami crane mobile
8. the finished product!
9. mochi dessert
10. story time with gramps
11. the infamous fog...
12. an afternoon in Tiburon
13. Hanging with RieRie
14. birdie and me
15. Hog Island Oysters
16. Coyuchi... dream bedding
17. Andrew and his mom at Aquatic Park
18. After a lovely lunch at Outerlands, we visited the General Store. Amazing.
20. On the way home, the plane got upgraded, resulting in a flight with extra seats (!!!!). Made all of the difference!